TUITION CREDIT PROGRAM GUIDELINES
2011/12 CHRIST THE DIVINE TEACHER SCHOOL
323 CHESTNUT ST., LATROBE, PA 15650
1. Each family will have a family ID number. The family number will be the home telephone number of the family wishing to receive the credit. This number must appear on all orders you submit to ensure your purchases are accurately received.
2. All orders must be accompanied by a check or money order made payable to “CDT/SCRIP”. Please do not send cash. If your check is returned for any reason, you will be charged a $20 fee payable to CDT. After two returned checks are tendered on your account, your scrip ordering privileges will be limited to money order only. No third checks.
3. Scrip certificated payment are not tax deductible because you receive dollar for dollar value.
4. Script certificates are purchased on your behalf, and are non-returnable.
5. Scrip certificates are the same as cash, and should be handled accordingly. Christ the Divine Teacher School will not be responsible for certificates that are lost, stolen or destroyed while in your possession.
6. Friends of DCT School my participate in this program by purchasing certificates. Friends must abide by the same guidelines as family members of CDT. Their proceeds may be credited to the tuition of a particular family or Christ the Divine Teacher School Grant and Aid Fund.
7. Parents looking to the future and planning for their child(ren) to be enrolled at CDT can also participate. These families will be assigned a family number, the monies earned will be held by CDT, and will be credited as a tuition payment when their child is enrolled in CDT.
8. Scrip is being offered to promote the education of students at CDT School; therefore, the money collected on your family number will only be paid at CDT for a Tuition reduction for grades K-8. If your child(ren) no longer will attend CDT for any reason, the funds held under your family number will be credited to your outstanding tuition balance. Otherwise it will be transferred to Christ the Divine Teacher School Grant and Aid Fund.
9. A TUITION CREDIT PROGRAM ENROLLEMENT FORM MUST BE COMPLETED EACH SCHOOL YEAR ON OR BEFORE THE PLACEMENT OF YOUR FIRST ORDER. THE DISCLAIMER SECTION OF THE ENROLLMENT FORM IN NEEDED FOR YOUR CHILD TO BRING YOUR CERTIFICATES HOME.
10. All Scrip envelopes must be returned on order day. Any orders received after the cut off time will be held and added to the next order.
11. For Cash & Carry, checks or cash will be accepted.