The kindergarten curriculum is a full-day program. The program allows children to experience special classes such as art, library, computer, gym, Spanish, and music on a weekly basis.
- Religious education is integrated across the curriculum. Emphasis is placed on faith formation, daily prayer, and participation in weekly liturgies and prayer services.
- Language arts incorporates a large sight word vocabulary, a wide variety of hands-on activities, dramatizations, role-playing, singing, computer skill games, library research, show and tell, listening activities, story tapes, and journal writing.
- Mathematics instruction includes a variety of instructional methods. The program is designed to systematically develop math skills, including number sense, measurement, estimation, computation, problem-solving, and geometry.
- Science instruction seeks to develp concepts and processes through discovery of the world around the students.
- Social studies emphasizes the cultures and customs of other countries.
It is the goal of the kindergarten program to develop student confidence and desire to learn, to encourage their curiosity, to enhance their ability to focus their attention, and to help them acquire social skills and techniques which enable them to relate to other children and adults.